本文目录
- 急求!!!!!适合两个人的英语电影对话2-3分钟
- 求适合两人模仿的经典电影对话!!
- 求2人英语视频对话
- 二人英语对话3分钟带中文
- 二人5分钟英语对话
- 2分钟二人英语对话精选情景
急求!!!!!适合两个人的英语电影对话2-3分钟
《暮光之城》暮色,贝拉知道爱德华的身份后,两人在森林里的一段对话
Isabella Swan: I know what you are. You’re impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale white, and ice cold. Your eyes change colour and you never eat or come out into the sun.
Edward Cullen:“Say it out loud. Say it. “
Isabella Swan: ...Vampire. “
贝拉:我知道你是什么了。你的速度飞快,而且强而有力。你的皮肤苍白而且冰冷。你的眼睛会变色,有时你的声音像是来自另个时空的。你从来不吃不喝,你也从不出现在阳光下。爱德华:“大声的说出来。说出!”
伊莎贝拉:“……吸血鬼。”
Bella: How old are you?
Edward: Seventeen.
Bella: How long have you been seventeen?
Edward: A while.
贝拉:你几岁?
爱德华:17岁。
贝拉:你17岁多久了?
爱德华:有一阵子了。
Edward: Bella, you are my life now.
爱德华:贝拉,现在你就是我的生命了。
Bella: I dream about being with you forever.
Edward: Forever?
Edward: Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?
贝拉:我梦想永远和你在一起
爱德华:永远?
爱德华:和我快乐地过完一辈子不够吗?
Bella: If this ends badly being that I become the meal.
贝拉:最坏的结局就是我变为盘中餐吧。
Edward Cullen:“I don’t have the strenghth to stay away from you anymore.“
爱德华:“我再也没有离开你的力气了。”
Edward:I’m the world’s most dangerous predator.Everything about me invites you in...My voice,my face...even my smell.
And if I would need any of that.
As if you could out run me!
As if you could fight me off!
爱德华:我是这个世界上最危险的侵略者。
我的一切都让你着迷...我的声音,我的相貌...甚至我的气息。就好像我需要那些似的。
就好像你能逃离我似的!
就好像你能摆脱我似的!
求适合两人模仿的经典电影对话!!
《爱在黎明破晓前》等三部曲,简直就是两个人的话唠电影。
教父2中麦克和佛雷多的那段对话,就是麦克决定杀他的那段
暗战中 刘德华快挂了 和刘青云 那段话也挺感人的
求2人英语视频对话
神马情况?我是英语专业的,或许可以帮到你。
上优酷吧!在网络上找资源要对路哈~
二人英语对话3分钟带中文
英语教学中利用情景对话的方式,能有效地把创设情景和小组活动结合起来对学生进行口语训练。我整理了二人英语对话3分钟带中文,欢迎阅读!
二人英语对话3分钟带中文一
Mog: You like movies?
梅格:你喜欢看电影吗?
Janna: Yeah, I think it’s the best way to relax.
是啊,我觉得看电影是最好的放松方式.
M: Wbat type do you Iikc bcst?
那你喜欢什么类塑的电影呢?
J: Really it depends on my mood.When I am dcpressed or sad, I likc comcdies. If I’m feeling good I’II watch almost anything.
这个可要看我的心情.郁闷难过的时候,我喜欢看看喜剧片,不过要是心情好的话,什么电影我都可以看.
M: I see. I generally like movies to help me calm down. I think a sign of a good movie is the ability to bring you into the story as if you were pan of it.
这样啊.一般来说,我喜欢能让我冷静下来的影片.我觉得好电影的一个标志就是它能带你走进故事,让你觉得你就是故事中的一个角色.
J: Yeah, unfortunately, nowadays directors are oflen moreint豇℃stc;d in making money than making a good film.
是的。不过很可惜,比起拍好片子,现在的导演往往对挣钱更有兴趣.
M: True. The movie industry is becomin8 morc and more commercial. You sec a lot of expensive movies with litOe artistic. I gcncrally think those made in the for are of
highcr quality on the average than movies today. You can ruunc a lot of classics from that dccadc.
确实如此.电影业越来越商业化t有很多电影,花费了巨额的投资,艺术价值却不高.总的来说,我觉得四+年代的影片平均质量比当前的要高,那个年代有很多片子都非常经典.
J: Yeah, many of my all-the-time-favorites were made in the forties. They’ve already stood the test of time and will stay with us for a long time.
是的,我有很多最喜欢的电影都是在那个年代拍摄的.它们已经经历了时间的考验,肯定还会长时间流行下去的.
M: I’m totally with you on that.
我完全同意你的看法。
二人英语对话3分钟带中文二
Everyone loveS TV 人人爱电视
dialogue 1
k:hey, Jimmy, you’ve been sitting in front of the TV all day. Anything interesting on TV?
喂,吉米,你在电视机前坐了一天了,电视上有什么有意思的节目吗?
J: not really. Quite boring right now, actually. Mostly infomercials and public serveice announcements.
没有啊.其实现在挺无聊的,净是长篇的购物广告和公共服务通知.
K: why don’t you turn off the TV and get outside? You need to get some fresh air.
那位什么不把电视关了出去走走呢?你需要呼吸点新鲜空气.
J: I know, I know.But my favorite show is on in a couple of minutes. It’s the series finals, and I wouldn’t miss it for the world!
知道了知道了.不过我最喜欢的节目几分钟后就要开始了,是这部戏的大结局,我无论如何都不会错过的.
K: Really? What’s the series about?
是吗?这部戏是关于什么的呢?
J: well, it’s about how an immigrant girl achieve her dream in America. It’s a sitcom but really quite smart and really funny. I think you’d like it.
是讲一个移民到美国的小女孩实现梦想的故事.虽然是情景喜剧,可是拍的很有内容也很有意思.我觉得你可能会喜欢.
K: it sounds interesting, but I am not a big fan of TV shows. They’re time consuming and don’t have much depth.
听起来挺有意思.不过我不太喜欢看电视剧,我觉得电视剧花太多时间,而且没有深度.
J: I believe some shows are quite informative and interesting. Take this show for example, it examines American xenophobia and how it might conflict with the American dream, with hilarious results.
我认为有一些节目的信息量还是挺大的,也挺有意思.那这个电视剧来说,它就审视了美国人对外来移民的抵制心态,还讲了这种心态如何与美国梦之间产生矛盾,以及这种矛盾带来的
滑稽后果.
K: really? that’s interesting!
真的?听起来挺有意思的.
J: yeah.Oh, here it comes! why don’t we watch it together? they are going to have a court debate in this episode. It should be good.
是这样的.哦,开始了,我们可以一起看啊.这一集里他们要在法庭上辩论,应该挺好看的.
K: OK, I’ll give it a go.
好的,那就看看吧.
二人英语对话3分钟带中文三
K: Julie, what’s on the tube?
朱莉,电视上演什么?
J: nothing but tons of commercials. These days the amount of commercials is amazing.
没什么,全是广告.最近广告的数量多得惊人.
K: yeah. Maybe we can change to another channel. what about the sports channel? Let’s see if there’s a game on.
是啊,或许我们应该换个频道.看看体育频道有没有比赛吧?
J: okay. Nope, it’s a replay of yesterday’s soccer match between Brazil and Spain.
好啊,没有,现在在重播昨天巴西和西班牙的足球比赛.
k: it was a good game, but not good enough to watch again. Keep surfing.
比赛很精彩,但是我不想再看一遍.再看看其他的台吧.
J: alright. Hmm,this movie is a rerun...I don’t know how many times I’ve seen this show...Commercial again...and a replay of the talk show...oh no,
this show is terrible, you don’t wanna watch it.
好的,这个电影是重播的...这个节目不知道看了有多少遍了...又是广告...访谈节目的重播...啊,这个节目特别差,你肯定不想看.
K:ok, what is it?
恩,什么节目?
J: it’s a total rip-off of an American reality show, but the imitation is unbearably clumsy.
这个节目完全照搬美国一档真人秀,可是模仿的十分拙劣.
K: oh, I know this kind of shows. Sometimes they really piss me off. If I wanted reality,I’d go outside.
哦,我知道这类节目.我有时候看到这类节目就特别生气.如果我想看真人,我自己出去就是了.
J: yeah...it seems what we have on TV now are either repeats, or commercials, or low-quality shows. There’s really nothing to watch.
是啊,看来现在电视上不是重播,就是广告,再不就是劣质的节目,真的没什么好看的.
K: I don’t get it. We have more than 100 channels and there’s still nothing good on! Maybe we should just turn off the TV, get outside, and do something real.
真不明白,我们有100多个频道,可还是没有什么好看的节目,或许我们应该把电视关了,出去走走,做点有意思的事.
J: cool.
好的.
二人5分钟英语对话
只有两个人进行的英语对话,其时间有长有短,重点在于对于时间的把握。下面是我给大家整理了双人5分钟英语对话,供大家参阅! 二人5分钟英语对话: GO TO A CLINIC Receptionist: Sir, please follow me to Examination Room Number Three. 接待员:请跟我到第三检查室。 Doctor: Good morning, I’m Doctor Landry. What can I do for you today? 医生:上午好。我是兰德利医生。我能为您做点什么? Dashan: Oh, Doctor. I don’t feel well. My whole body aches. I have an upset stomach and I feel dizzy. 大山:大夫,我觉得难受,浑身疼痛,胃部不舒服,头晕。 Doctor: When did your symptoms begin? 医生:这些症状是什么时候开始的? Dashan: They began last night. I didn’t sleep. 大山:昨天夜里开始的。 我没睡着觉。 Doctor: Did you have a fever? 医生:你发烧了吗? Dashan: Yes, I did. Sometimes I felt hot and sometimes I felt cold. I felt awful. 大山:是的。我有时觉得冷,又有时觉得热,非常难受。 Doctor: Did you take anything for it? 医生:你吃什么药了吗? Dashan: No, I didn’t. 大山:没吃。 Doctor: Well, first I need to listen to your chest. Then, I need to check your ears and throat. Could you unbutton your shirt for me, please? Breathe in deeply. Now breathe out. Again. Now, open your mouth wide, and say,“ah.“ 医生:我先得听听你的胸部。然后我再检查一下你的耳朵和喉咙。请你把上衣的扣子解开好吗?深吸一口气,现在呼出来,再来一遍。现在张大嘴,说“ 啊……”。 Dashan: Ah. 大山:啊……。 Doctor: Well, your chest sounds clear and your throat and ears look normal. But I’m concerned about your fever. I need to take your temperature. 医生:胸部听起来很清楚,喉咙和耳朵看起来也正常。 但是我还是担心你的发烧问题。 我得量一量你的体温。 Doctor: You probably have a virus. You should take it easy for a few days. You shouldn’t get overtired. And you should also drink plenty of fluids. 医生:你可能是感染了病毒。你要好好休息几天,不要太累,你还得多喝水。 Doctor: Hmm. Yes, you have a slight temperature. 医生:噢,你是有点发烧。 Dashan: What should I take for it? 大山:我要吃什么药来退烧呢? Doctor: Some acetaminophen. 医生:吃点退热净吧。 Dashan: Excuse me? 大山:对不起,你说的是什么药? Doctor: You should take some acetaminophen for your fever. You can get some at the pharmacy across the street. 医生:你要吃点退热净。 你可以在对面那条街的药店买到这种药。 Dashan: How often should I take the acetaminophen? 大山:隔多长时间吃一次? Doctor: You should take two tablets every four hours. 医生:每隔四小时吃两片。 Dashan: Okay. Thanks, Doctor. 大山:好的,谢谢你,大夫。 Doctor: You’re welcome. Now, take care of yourself. 医生:不客气。你多保重。 二人5分钟英语对话: GO TO A CLINIC Rumei: Hi, Dashan. It’s Rumei. 如梅:大山,你好。 我是如梅。 Dashan: Oh, hi, Rumei. 大山:噢,如梅,是你。你好。 Rumei: Yunbo and I want to eat breakfast at that pancake restaurant down the street. Would you like to come? 如梅:云波和我要去街口的煎饼店去吃早点。 你愿意一起去吗? Dashan: Oh, I’d like to, but maybe another time. 大山:嗯,我愿意去,可是还是改天吧。 Rumei: What’s the matter? 如梅:你怎么了? Dashan: I don’t feel very well. 大山:我身体不舒服。 Rumei: Oh, that’s too bad, Dashan. 如梅:那太糟糕了,大山。 Dashan: Yeah. I felt terrible last night. I had a fever and a bad headache. 大山:是啊。昨天夜间我特别不好受。我发烧了,头疼得厉害。 Rumei: Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. Did you sleep? 如梅:知道你病了,我很不安。 你夜间睡着了吗? Dashan: No, I didn’t. Not really. I woke up at midnight and I didn’t sleep after that. I felt very warm. 大山:没有,没真睡着。半夜醒来之后就再也没睡,觉得(浑身)发热。 Rumei: Maybe you should see a doctor. 如梅:可能你得去看看病。 Dashan: Oh, I’m all right. I need to sleep. That’s all. 大山:我想没什么事。我需要睡会儿觉,就会好了。 Rumei: Dashan, I think you should see a doctor. 如梅:大山,我认为你得去看看病。 Dashan: Maybe you’re right. I want to be healthy for our trip. 大山:也许你是对的。旅途中我不能病倒。 Rumei: Do you know any doctors here? 如梅:这里有你认识的大夫吗? Dashan: No, I don’t. But yesterday I saw a walk-in medical clinic down the street from the hotel. I can go there. 大山:没有,不过昨天我在酒店这条街上看见了一家免约诊所。 我可以去那里看看病。 Rumei: What’s a walk-in medical clinic? 如梅:免约诊所是什么样的诊所? Dashan: A walk-in clinic is a doctor’s office. A sick person can walk into the clinic and see a doctor. You don’t need to have an appointment. 大山:免约诊所是大夫行医的诊所,病人可以随时进去看病,而不用提前预约。 Rumei: Can I go with you? Maybe I can help you. 如梅:我跟你一起去吗?也许我能帮上忙的。 Dashan: No, thanks, Rumei. I’m okay. But thanks for your concern. 大山:不用了,谢谢你。我没事。谢谢你的关心。 Rumei: Oh, you’re welcome, Dashan. Talk to you soon. 如梅:你别客气,大山。我们一会儿见。 Dashan: Hello. My name is Dashan. I need to see a doctor. 大山:您好。我是大山。我要看大夫。 Receptionist: Is this your first visit to our clinic? 接待员:这是你第一次来我们这儿吗? Dashan: Yes, it is. I’m from out of town. 大山:是的。我不是本地人。 Receptionist: Do you have Ontario Health Insurance? 接待员:你有安大略省医疗 保险 吗? Dashan: Yes, I do. 大山:我有。 Receptionist: Please take a seat and fill out this information sheet. Did you bring your Health Insurance card? 接待员:请坐下,填好这张登记表。你带着你的医疗保险卡吗? Dashan: Yes, I did. I brought it. Here it is. 大山:带着呢。 在这儿。 二人5分钟英语对话:泰坦尼克号 《泰坦尼克号》经典对白 ###You let go?and I’m gonna have to jump in there after you### (On deck.Rose is crying?and runs past Jack?who is lying on a bench?smoking.She climbs over the ship’s railings?and hangs on with her back to the ship?about to jump into the sea.) JACK:Don’t do it! ROSE:Stay back!Don’t come any closer! JACK:Come on!Just give me your hand and I’ll pull you back over. ROSE:No,stay where you are!I mean it!I’ll let go! JACK:No,you won’t! ROSE:What do you mean,No I won’t?Don’t presume to tell me what I will and will not do.You don’t know me. JACK:Well,you would have done it already. ROSE:You’re distracting me.Go away! JACK:I can’t.I’m involved now.You let go,and I’m gonna have to jump in there after you. (Jack starts taking off his shoes.) ROSE:Don’t be absurd.You’d be killed. JACK:I’m a good swimmer. ROSE:The fall alone would kill you. JACK:It would hurt; I’m not saying it wouldn’t.To tell you the truth,I’m a lot more concerned about that water being so cold. ROSE:How cold? JACK:Freezing.Maybe a couple of degrees over.Have you ever,uh,ever been to Wisconsin? ROSE:What? JACK:Well,they have some of the coldest winters around.I grew up there,near Chippewa Falls.I remember when I was a kid,me and my father,we went ice-fishing out on Lake Wisota.Ice-fishing is,you know,when you... ROSE:I know what ice-fishing is! JACK:Sorry.You just seemed like,you know,kind of an indoor girl.Anyway,I uh,fell through some thin ice,and I’m telling ya,water that cold,like right down there,it hits you like a thousand knives stabbing you all over your body.You can’t breathe,you can’t think,at least not about anything but the pain.Which is why I’m not looking forward to jumping in there after you.Like I said,I don’t have a choice.I guess I’m kind of hoping that you’ll come back over the railing and get me off the hook here. (He starts to take off his coat). ROSE:You’re crazy! JACK:That’s what everybody says,but with all due respect,miss,I’m not the one hanging off the back of a ship here.Come on!Come on,give me your hand.You don’t want to do this. (She takes his hand?and turns around.They are facing each other?but Rose is on the other side of the railing.) JACK:Whew.I’m Jack Dawson. ROSE:I’m Rose Dewitt Buchater. ###你要跳的话,我也只好跳下去了### (甲板上.露丝哭着跑过甲板,被正躺在椅子上抽烟的杰克看到.露丝爬上船舷,背对着船站着,正要跳进大海.) 杰克:别这样. 露丝:别过来!别靠近我! 杰克:来,把手给我,我把你拉过来. 露丝:不!站在那儿别动!我是认真的!我要跳了! 杰克:不,你不会跳的. 露丝:别妄想跟我讲该怎么不该怎么的废话.你不了解我.杰克:你真想跳的话早就跳了. 露丝:你在分散我的注意力.滚开! 杰克:不行,现在我给卷进来了.你要跳的话,我也只好跳下去. (杰克开始脱鞋子.) 露丝:别傻了,你会死的. 杰克:我水性很好. 露丝:这么高跳下去,摔也摔死了. 杰克:可能很痛,我没说不痛,不过实话讲,我更怕水太凉了. 露丝:多凉? 杰克:像冰一样.顶多高几度.你,呃,你去过威斯康辛州没有? 露丝:什么州? 杰克:那儿的冬天最冷.我在那儿长大,在奇普瓦瀑布那儿.我记得小时候我爸爸和我去委索塔冰湖钓鱼,在冰湖上钓鱼,你知道吗,就是当你…… 露丝:我知道! 杰克:对不起,我以为你是那种足不出户的女孩子呢.总之,我,呃,踩到一片薄冰上掉下水去,我告诉你吧,水真冷,就像下面的水一样,打在身上,就像千万把小刀刺进身体一样,你不能呼吸,不能思考,只觉得浑身刺痛.所以我不想跟你跳下去.不过,我也没有别的选择.所以我还是希望你能从船舷爬进来,让我得到解脱. (他开始脱上衣.) 露丝:你疯了. 杰克:人人都这么说,不过不管从哪方面说,我没像你一样让自己挂在船舷上.来,来,把手给我,你不想往下跳. (她抓住他的手,转过身来,他们互相看着,中间隔着船舷.) 杰克:我叫杰克·唐逊.
2分钟二人英语对话精选情景
情景对话不仅能激发学生的学习兴趣,对于培养学生口语交际能力起到了积极的作用。今天我整理了2分钟二人英语对话给大家,希望对大家有所帮助!
2分钟二人英语对话篇一
Health and Fitness 运动健身
dialogue 1
A: good afternoon, madam. How can I help you?
下午好,女士.有什么能为您效劳吗?
S: well, I am a little bit out of shape. I think I should get some exercise to keep fit. what kind of service do you offer?
那个,我身体不太好,想做点运动来保持体型.你们能提供什么服务?
A: first of all, we’ll tailor a work-out plan according to your physical conditions and your personal needs.
首先,我们会根据顾客的身体状况和个人需要量身定做一个健身计划.
S: how can you get that done?
你们会怎么做呢?
A: well,we give each of our customers a qualified personal trainer. The trainer will give you a fitmess asssessment and then come up with the work-out
plan.
哦,我们为每一位顾客安排一名专业的私人健身教练.他会给你做健康评估,然后制定出相应的健身计划.
S: what else?
还有别的吗?
A: since everyone is different, your personal trainer will help you find out all the exercise equipments that are suitable for youe fitness level. Then you’ll be taught all the necessary techniques to use these equipments and achieve your goal.
因为每个人的情况不同,所以私人教练会帮你找到所有合适的运动器材,教你具体使用 方法 ,好达到健身的目标.
S: sounds pretty good. How much do you charge?
听起来很不错.怎么收费呢?
A: that depends. We offer membership for one month, half a year and one year.
看情况.我们这有一个月,半年和一年的会员卡.
S: perhaps one month. I’ll just have a try at first.
要一个月的吧.我先试一下.
A: wise decision. that is 400 yuan. You’ll find it’s totally worth it.
好主意,一个月是四百,您会觉得物超所值的.
S: OK, I’ll take it.
好的,就办一张一个月的吧.
2分钟二人英语对话篇二
Shopping Online 网上购物
dialogue 1
A: your mp3 looks so cool. Where did you get it?
你的MP3真酷.在哪买的?
W: I bought it online.
在网上买的.
A: really? Do you often shop online?
是吗?大多数日用品我都在网上买的.
W: yes. I buy most of my daily necessities online.
是的,我好多生活必需品是从网上买的。
A: I’ve never tried E-shopping. Is it better than shopping at an actual store?
我从来没在网上买过东西.比在实体店购物更好吗?
W: yes, much better. You can log in a website, browse through many items and categories comfortably at home, order the goods, pay by credit or debit
card, and the goods will be delivered to your home.
没错,好多了.你可以登陆一个购物网站,在家里舒舒服服地浏览各类商品,下订单,用信用卡或贷记卡付款,然后你订的货就可以送到家里了.
A: sounds good, and I don’t have to queue up at the cashier.
听起来不错,不用在收银台排队了.
W: and you can still go “window shopping“ just like in a real shopping mall.
而且和逛街一样,也可以只看不买.
A: well, are there any other advantages?
恩,还有其他优点吗?
W: yes, most of the shops are closed at 22:00 or even earlier,but the internet operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and can be accessed anywhere.
有,商店一般10点或10点以前就关门了,网点却可以每天随时开放,只要能上网就行了.
A: are there many choices of online shopping?
网上购物选择多吗?
W: sure. You can buy almost anything you can think of.
当然.想得到的都能买到.
W: perhaps I should have a try.
也许我该试一试.
2分钟二人英语对话篇三
A: hey, you look great! how’s everything?
嗨,你看起来状态不错最近怎么样?
S: yeah, you know what?I’ve been going to the club regularly. The training really pays off. Now I am in a good shape and I know more about how to keep fit.
知道吗,最近我常去健身俱乐部.锻炼确实很有用,我现在身材不错,还学到很多保健知识.
A: really? tell me about it. I haven’t gone to the club for a long time. I am too busy with work.
真的吗?跟我 说说 .最近工作忙,我已经很久没有去俱乐部了.
S: it’s important to do proper exercises.
适当锻炼很重要.
A: you’re right. Too much or too little won’t do any good.
没错,太多太少都不好.
S: the trainer tells me, besides regular sports activities, I should also have a healthy and balanced diet.
教练告诉我,除了经常锻炼,还应该有健康均衡的饮食习惯.
A: sounds reasonable.
有道理.
S: we should eat more vegetables instead of junk food to stay energetic.
我们应该多吃蔬菜,少吃垃圾食品,这样才能精力充沛.
A: and fruits!
还有水果!
S: surely it is. Getting enough sleep is also crucial for fitness.
当然.足够的睡眠对健康也很重要.
A: I’ve heard that. Does your trainer tell you anything about keeping fit?
我知道.教练还告诉你什么了?
S: yeah, he advises me to stay in a good mood. That can help one to keep sound physical health.
他说要有个好心情,心情好身体就健康.
A: I think if you follow your trainer’s advice,you’ll be on the right track.
你要是听教练的,就会实现你的健康目标.
S: you bet it!
没错.
猜你喜欢:
1. 二人英语一分钟对话精选
2. 2分钟两人英语对话短文
3. 3分钟经典的二人英语对话
4. 二人英语对话短文精选
5. 两人英语对话短文带翻译精选
特别声明
本文仅代表作者观点,不代表本站立场,本站仅提供信息存储服务。